Aerial wakeboard tower speakers are a hugely popular alternative to the other way more expensive brands out there. At a price that is hundreds less, you can get the same caliber of distortion free audio quality that is crisp, clear and very loud! Aerial has carefully tested and selected the absolute best bang-for-the-buck marine certified speaker models from the industry's biggest and best brands. Combined with the superior quality materials, workmanship and engineering of the speaker canisters, clamps, wiring and hardware, the end result is a full line of wakeboard tower speakers that can go tow-to-toe with others over twice the price. Don't overpay for quality audio and don't bother with the cheap knock-offs... invest your money and time right the first time with Aerial wakeboard tower speakers. We constantly receive positive feedback from our customers who were blown away by the incredible sound and quality- we know you will be too!
Included are the incredible Polk MM652 Marine Certified Speakers. The MM Series is IP55 rated so it’s dirt- & water- resistant. It also has been tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity. A big part of that marine certification also means that each speaker has a non-corrosive plastic grille, a polypropylene UV tolerant cone, waterproof inner and outer surrounds, and stainless steel mounting hardware, ensuring that it’s fully protected against the elements.
Waterproof Inner and Outer Surrounds
Completely blocks dirt, liquid and grime from entering the speaker housing, which helps minimize corrosion and maximize longevity of the entire speaker and its housing basket.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
Each speaker in the MM Series features a shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Polypropylene UV Tolerant Cone
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing each speaker cone is built to last, whose clean and polished look won’t discolor or degrade over time while giving that important low end sound the high-performance it deserves.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound. The high-grade materials used in our MM Series ensure you get an audio system that’s designed and engineered to last much longer than your factory setup.
Polk MM652 Specifications
• Premium upgrade tuned for the total sonic accuracy found in a studio monitor speaker
• Meticulously conceived, designed and engineered for advanced high performance sound
• Dynamic Balance technology provides rich, clean, full-range sound by eliminating distortion and unwanted resonant frequencies
• Low protrusion pivoting 1” Terylene tweeter ensures clear, detailed highs
• Total Frequency Response : 35 Hz → 40 kHz
• Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) : 93 dB
• Type : 1st Order (Woofer) 2nd Order (Tweeter) at 5.0 kHz
• Peak Power Handling : 300 watts
• Power Handling (per channel) : 100 watts → 300 watts
• Fits 1.75-2.5” diameter towers
• Made of quality high grade aluminum with ultra polished finish
• Four 6.5" high performance marine-grade Polk Audio MM652
• Speaker wires connect through clamp -- no exposed terminals
• Pre-wired and ready for installation
• Includes set of universal tower rubber clamp inserts to fit most tubing diameters
• Easy to install
• 5 year Aerial warranty on canisters and clamps
• 1 year speaker manufacturer warranty
• Finish: Polished Aluminum