*These speakers are specifically designed for Aerial FreeRide towers only.*
Waterproof Inner and Outer Surrounds
Completely blocks dirt, liquid and grime from entering the speaker housing, which helps minimize corrosion and maximize longevity of the entire speaker and its housing basket.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
Each speaker in the MM Series features a shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Polypropylene UV Tolerant Cone
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing each speaker cone is built to last, whose clean and polished look won’t discolor or degrade over time while giving that important low end sound the high-performance it deserves.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound. The high-grade materials used in our MM Series ensure you get an audio system that’s designed and engineered to last much longer than your factory setup.
Polk MM652 Specifications
• Premium upgrade tuned for the total sonic accuracy found in a studio monitor speaker
• Meticulously conceived, designed and engineered for advanced high performance sound
• Dynamic Balance technology provides rich, clean, full-range sound by eliminating distortion and unwanted resonant frequencies
• Low protrusion pivoting 1” Terylene tweeter ensures clear, detailed highs
• Total Frequency Response : 35 Hz → 40 kHz
• Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) : 93 dB
• Type : 1st Order (Woofer) 2nd Order (Tweeter) at 5.0 kHz
• Peak Power Handling : 300 watts
• Power Handling (per channel) : 100 watts → 300 watts
• Designed specifically for FreeRide towers
• Set of 2 single speakers
• Made of quality high grade aluminum
• Speaker wires connect through clamp -- no exposed terminals
• Pre-wired and ready for installation
• Easy to install
• 5-Year Warranty
• 1 year speaker manufacturer warranty
• Finish: Polished Aluminum